The product set plugin is in general compatible with the Pickware statistics. Please note the following special features:
- Cash register revenues / Per-cashier revenues - Since only the product set item, not the sub-items, has a meaningful price assigned, the prices of the product set items are added up in these analyses. Sub-products with a price of €0 therefore do not appear separately in the calculations.
- Picking and packing - Since all sub-products are listed as regular items in the Picking app after the order is received, they are picked as usual and appear in the statistics.
- Stock Turnover Rate / Sales Ratio - As no stock entries are written for product set items, they do not appear in these statistics. Sub-products are booked out of the warehouse as usual after the order has been received and dispatched and are listed as expected.
- Turnover by Main Shop Categories - Price and category settings are made on the product set item. The purchase of a product set item is therefore included in this statistic.
- Gross profit - If you have set the product set item to be hidden in the Picking app, it will not be marked as shipped and will therefore not be included in the number of sales in the statistic. In order for the number to be calculated correctly again, all product set items must be manually marked as shipped. This is also possible with an SQL query via a cronjob. If you need help with this, please contact our support.
If a sold product set item is returned, this also leads to a distorted gross profit evaluation. As a possible workaround, you can manually set the sales price of the product set item in the corresponding order to 0. This means that the order is no longer taken into account for the statistic.