The Quotations plugin offers you the possibility to generate personal quotations for registered customers of your Shopware online shop and to coordinate with them. Here, quotations can be created by the shop owner directly from the backend or requested by the customer in the frontend. Click on one of the links below to learn more. Please also note the general information at the end of this article.
FAQ and troubleshooting
Further general information
- The plugin supports the standard Shopware Responsive Template. For older template versions or individualised templates, further adjustments (to be carried out by the shop operator) may be necessary.
- The offer function is only available for registered customers with a customer account in the shop.
- A quotation is only valid for one subshop at a time. When you create the quotation, it is relevant which subshop is defined in the customer account. When the customer requests a quotation, it is relevant in which subshop the customer has logged in. If the customer logs into another subshop later, he will not see the previously created quotation and will therefore not be able to accept it.
- The plugin functions for creating and accepting a quotation are conceptually based on the Shopware shopping cart. Analogously, the quotation compilation as well as the quotation acceptance takes place in the shop frontend. This approach offers the following advantages:
- In the quotation compilation, the price actually to be paid by the customer can be determined and saved as a reference price for later quotation processing. In addition, the usual restrictions in the shopping basket composition also apply to the quotation composition (e.g. only products can be included in a quotation that are also available for the customer group of the customer).
- The standard checkout process is fully available for quotation acceptance, including the customer's choice of billing and delivery address as well as payment and shipping method, unless you have specified a shipping method in the backend.
- If Shopware is configured to store documents in a remote file system, the Quotations plugin will take this setting into account since version 2.5.0 and store documents accordingly. If you have configured your shop with this special setting, please copy all existing quotation documents into the configured file system so that the plugin can still find them. You can find more information about this here.