You can find the plugin configuration in your backend under Customers → GLS → Configuration. Use the Shop field at the top of the configuration to select the subshop for which you want to make the settings.
Sender data & access data
- Sender data – Enter the title, name, street and house number, postcode, city and country of the sender address in the following fields.
- Unibox IP – This is the public IP address of the Uni-Box for which you have been given access by GLS. The IP address for the public Uni-Box of the West region is preset (126.96.36.199). If you are sending from Austria, please also use the IP 188.8.131.52.
- Unibox Port – This is the port of the Uni-Box for which you have been given access by GLS. The port for the public Uni-Box in the West region is preset (50074). The port for shipping from Austria is 50009.
- Customer number – Enter the customer number assigned by your GLS depot here.
- Customer ID – Enter the customer ID assigned by your GLS depot (e.g. "1760023807"). Important: The customer ID is different from the customer number.
- Contact ID – Enter the Contact ID assigned by your GLS depot here (e.g. "231a65iaXm").
- Apply test watermark – If activated the lettering "TEST" is printed diagonally on the label. Activate this option only if you have entered a Test Unibox IP and port number, otherwise the labels become unusable. The Test Unibox IP amd port number must be requested from GLS separately.
- Depot number – Enter the name of your GLS depot here (e.g. "DE 420").
- Paper size (Pickware) – Select the print format of the shipping labels here.
E-mail notifications from GLS to the customer
- Transfer customer phone number to GLS – Specify whether the customer's phone number should be sent to GLS.
- Transfer customer e-mail address to GLS – Specify whether the customer's e-mail address should be sent to GLS. Click here for more information.
- [GLS Produkt] number range start/end – Please enter the start and end number ranges for the various GLS products that have been assigned to you by your GLS depot.
- Incoterm – The Incoterm (International Commercial Term), which describes the applied contractual formula for the customs export of goods. For more information, contact Customs. IMPORTANT: Although this field is optional (you can choose "-"), you should choose this value to ensure a smooth customs clearance.
Weight determination (in kilogram)
- Default shipment weight – The weights entered here are used when creating the shipping labels if automatic weight calculation is deactivated or (if weight calculation is activated) no weight is defined for any item within the order.
- Calculate shipment weight automatically – If this field is activated, the parcel weights are automatically calculated on the basis of the weights of the items contained as well as the percentage and fixed weight surcharges. Note: If a weight is not defined for all items when weight calculation is activated or individual item weights are less than 0.1 kg, a default value of 0.1 kg is assumed for each of the affected items. The weight contained on the shipping label may therefore differ from the weight displayed/entered in the backend.
- Percentage weight addition for filling material – Percentage weight surcharge for filling material based on the sum of the item weights if automatic weight calculation is activated.
- Fixed weight addition for packaging material – Fixed weight surcharge in kilograms for packaging material when automatic weight calculation is activated.
- Show title on shipping label – Uncheck this option to not display a salutation on the shipping label.
Cash on delivery
See this article to find out how to configure the cash on delivery service option.