Picking profiles are used to determine which orders are displayed in the Picking app. In this article you will learn how to set up pick profiles. You can also watch the set-up process in this video:
You can find the configuration of the pick profiles in the backend under Configuration → Pick Profiles. In the Picking app, you can choose between the available picking profiles using the button to the left of the search bar.
Set up pick profiles
To create a new pick profile, go to Configuration → Pick Profiles in the backend and click on Create new pick profile. For each pick profile you can specify various settings and set individual rules for filtering orders.
In the left-hand section you will find the following options:
- Name – This is the name of your Pick profile under which it is displayed in the Backend and in the Picking app.
- Prioritized dispatch methods – Orders with the shipping methods selected here are displayed further up in the list of all orders and are additionally marked with a delivery van symbol. This option is useful for orders with DHL Express, for example.
- Prioritized payment methods – Orders with the payment methods selected here are displayed further up in the list of all orders and are additionally marked with a money note symbol.
- Display orders without respecting article stock – All orders are always displayed, regardless of the stock level of the items they contain.
- All released items must be completely in stock – All items with a release date have to be already published as well as completely in stock in order for the corresponding order to be displayed.
- At least one item must be completely in stock – Orders where one or more items are fully in stock are displayed.
- At least one item must have some stock – Orders for which one or more items are at least partially in stock are displayed.
- All items must be completely in stock – Only those orders are displayed for which all contained items are in warehouse.
- Exempt dispatch methods – Here you can exclude orders with a specific shipping method, even if they would fulfil the stock conditions set above.
- Advance for pre-ordered products – Here you can specify how many days before the release date of an item an associated order is considered to be ready for picking.
Settings for filtering orders
Here you make stock-dependent settings for filtering orders, e.g. to define that all items must be completely in stock for an order to be displayed in the Picking app.
Rules for filtering orders
Here you can define any number of individual rules for the order filter. Each rule has a reference and a condition. Order, Order item, Product, Customer, Shipping address and Billing address are available for the reference. Depending on the reference, you can check different conditions; all individually created free text fields from Shopware are also available.
Example: If you want to set that orders with the shipping method DHL should be displayed, the rule is defined as follows:
|Reference:||Order||Condition:||Dispatch method||is one of||DHL|
Use the button Add rule to add further rules and connect them with AND or OR.
In addition, you have the option of extending rules. For example, if you want to define that orders with the payment status Completely Paid or orders with the payment status Open are displayed for the payment types Bill and Cash on Delivery, define the rule as follows:
|Reference:||Order||Condition:||Payment status||is one of||Completely paid|
|Reference:||Order||Condition:||Payment status||is one of||Open|
|Reference:||Order||Condition:||Payment method||is one of||Cash on delivery, Bill|
In this way you can combine as many rules as you like.
Below you will find another example to illustrate this. The following rule set defines that orders are displayed
- with an item heavier than 3.5 kg AND
- an order item for more than 1000 € AND
- whose delivery address is either in ZIP code area 5 or 6.
|Reference:||Order item||Condition:||Sale price||>||1000|
|Reference:||Shipping address||Condition:||ZIP Code||starts with||6|
|Reference:||Billing address||Condition:||ZIP Code||starts with||5|
In the order overview in the Shopware backend, you can see by the orange symbol if an order is displayed in the Picking app. A grey symbol means that the order is not displayed in the app. If you move the mouse over the symbol, a hint will appear which explains why the filter rules have been violated.