You can find the plugin configuration in your backend under Customers → Swiss Post → Configuration. Use the Shop field at the top of the configuration to select the subshop for which you want to make the settings.
Sender data & access data
- Sender data – Enter the title, name, street and house number, postcode, city and country of the sender address in the following fields.
- Domicile post office – Enter your domicile post office with postcode and city here, e.g. 3000 Bern.
- Technischer Benutzername – Enter your technical user name for the Barcode web service, which was provided to you by Swiss Post. Instructions on how to obtain such a user name can be found here.
- Passwort – Enter the password for the Barcode web service provided by Swiss Post. Instructions on how to access this web service can be found here.
- Franking License – Enter your franking licence number here. You will receive this from Swiss Post if you have a billing relationship with them.
E-mail notifications from Swiss Post to the customer
- Transfer customer phone number to Swiss Post – Specify whether the customer's phone number should be sent to Swiss Post.
- Transfer customer e-mail address to Swiss Post – Specify whether the customer's e-mail address should be sent to Swiss Post. Click here for more information.
Weight determination (in kilogram)
- Default shipment weight – The weights entered here are used when creating the shipping labels if automatic weight calculation is deactivated or (if weight calculation is activated) no weight is defined for any item within the order.
- Calculate shipment weight automatically – If this field is activated, the parcel weights are automatically calculated on the basis of the weights of the items contained as well as the percentage and fixed weight surcharges. Note: If a weight is not defined for all items when weight calculation is activated or individual item weights are less than 0.1 kg, a default value of 0.1 kg is assumed for each of the affected items. The weight contained on the shipping label may therefore differ from the weight displayed/entered in the backend.
- Percentage weight addition for filling material – Percentage weight surcharge for filling material based on the sum of the item weights if automatic weight calculation is activated.
- Fixed weight addition for packaging material – Fixed weight surcharge in kilograms for packaging material when automatic weight calculation is activated.
- Show title on shipping label – Uncheck this option to not display a salutation on the shipping label.
- Pro Clima – Create shipping labels with pro clima option.
Cash on delivery
See this article to find out how to configure the cash on delivery service option.