Before you can start with the plugin configuration, you need to make a few settings in the Shopware backend. Please read the exact steps here.
Afterwards, you can then check the settings in the plugin configuration under Settings → Basic Settings → Additional Settings → Pickware POS. Use the tabs at the top to select the subshop for which you wish to adjust the settings.
- Shipping type for retail sale – Select the shipping type that should be used for orders created with the POS app.
- ZVT payment terminal payment method – Select the payment method that the app should use for payments using a ZVT-based payment terminal.
- Payment method for cash – Select the payment method that should be selected for cash payments in the POS app.
- iZettle payment method – Select the payment methods that should be available in the POS app for card payments via Zettle by Paypal.
- Other payment methods – Select all other payment methods that should be available in the POS app, e.g. Invoice.
- Standard customer – Enter the customer number of the customer whose customer account is to be used by default for POS orders, unless a specific customer is selected at the checkout.
Note: If you leave this configuration empty, a new "Anonymous Anonymous" customer will be created for each anonymous purchase at the POS. You can create a standard customer in the backend via Customers → Create.
- Comments for Deposit/Withdrawal – Enter one or more comments, that should be selected when creating a deposit/withdrawal in the POS app. Please insert the comments in quotation marks and separate more comments with commas.
- Shipping type(s) for Click & Collect – Select the shipping types that should be used for orders with self-collection in the store (Click&Collect).
- Placeholder payment method for Click & Collect – Select the payment method that can be selected in the online shop if the customer wants to pay and pick-up the items in the store. This placeholder is replaced by the actual payment method once the items are paid at the POS.
Note: Orders that are created at the POS with the placeholder payment type will always have the payment status Open. The placeholder payment type does not therefore have to be selected additionally under Payment methods with payment status Open.
Note: When placing an order via the POS app, the placeholder payment method is only offered if one of the POS shipping methods for Click & Collect is selected beforehand. The placeholder payment method therefore does not have to be selected additionally under Other payment methods.
- Payment methods with payment status Open – Select the payment methods, for which the payment status is set so Open instead of Completely Paid after purchasing an item at the POS. This is a useful setting for payment methods such as Invoice.
- Show overselling warning – Select if the stock warning dialog should be shown in the POS app when trying to sell more items than available.
- Group product variants – Select whether variants of the same products should be grouped in the search results of the POS app.
- Automatic receipt printing – Select wether a receipt should be printed automatically after successful completion of a sale or return.
- Free text on sales receipt (alligned left / centered) – Enter a text that should be printed on sales receipts created by the POS app. This text is printed below the tax table.
- Image for 2” / 3” receipts – If an image is selected here, it will be printed atop any receipts with a 2" / 3" receipt printer. The image should be a black-and-white .png file with a maximum width of 384 pixels for 2" printers oder 576 pixels for 3" printers.