The plugin configuration of Shopware ERP powered by Pickware can be found in the backend via Configuration → Basic Settings → Additional Settings → Shopware ERP. Use the tabs at the top to select the subshop for which you wish to adjust the settings.
- Input of purchase prices – Select the mode in which you want to enter/display purchase prices.
- Comments for inventory record – Enter one or more comments, that can be selected when manually changing the stock. Please insert the comments in quotation marks and separate more comments with commas.
- Supplier Orders - Fields in CSV export – Select the fields that should be included in the CSV export of all supplier orders.
- Autom. generation & dispatch of invoices – Check this box to generate invoices directly after completing an order and send it to the customer by email, and, if applicable, the archive. Note: Pickware POS orders are excluded from this. The Pickware Picking app generates all required documentation on its own.
- Autom. generation of invoices - shipping types – Select payment methods for which invoices should be generated and sent by email together with the order conformation. Leave this field empty to generate the invoice for all shipping types.
- Autom. generation of invoices - payment methods – Select shipping types for which invoices should be generated and sent by email together with the order conformation. Leave this field empty to generate the invoice for all payment methods.
- Address for archiving invoices – Enter all email addresses to which invoices and cancellation invoices should be sent after being generated. Please separate more email addresses with commas.
- Display expected stock on stocktake – Set whether the expected (current) stock for an item in a bin location is displayed during stocktake, or whether it should be hidden (blind stocktake).
- Method for stock valuation – Select the method to be used to value the stock of your warehouse. You can choose between FIFO, LIFO and weighted average. For more information on the individual methods and a numerical example of the calculation, click here.